I will be sending an Article paper name is ” Leadership and individual differences: At the cusp of a renaissance ” written by John Antonakis, David V. Day, Birgit Schyns
This article needs to be understood, rewritten without losing the meaning, make sense of you are reading, appreciate what authors want to say, reflect on what you read and evaluate what you read.
The requirement is a Second Level: Explicating and Third Level: Analyzing.
Explicating the Thesis of a Paragraph:
(1) State the main point of the paragraph in one or two sentences and should not lose the meaning of the main points. What each paragraph is telling us and what is the next one is telling.
(2) Then elaborate on what you have paraphrased (“In other words,”). should not copy contents of the article to avoid plagiarism, but we should maintain citations and references when applicable.
Analyzing: Analyzing the logic of we are reading. Anytime you read, you are reading the product of an author’s reasoning. You can use your understanding of the elements of reasoning, therefore, to bring to a higher level.
Different formats could be used, but it is useful to include items such as:
- Ideas and arguments found stimulating,
- Questions, concerns and disagreements with the main claims of each text, and
- Connections, similarities and differences among the various texts.
The article needs to be understood and rewriting it by writing a maximum of two sentences for each paragraph, but the overall flow should be linked together. I mean to be written as a complete article without missing any point and the ideas should not be discontinuous.
No titles or subtitles are required as the whole articles will be rewritten as one part without missing any idea or point.
|Component||Required Quality of the written document|
|Ideas and arguments found stimulating in assigned readings. (20 %)||Includes accurate identification of article premise, significant points in support of the premise, and the significance of these to the field.|
|Identification of questions, concerns and disagreements with the main claims of each text. (20 %)||Includes clear questions, concerns and disagreements with the main claims of each text.|
|Connections, similarities and differences among the various texts. (30 %)||Includes clear connections, similarities and differences among the various texts.|
|APA Formatting. (10 %)||Documents sources using APA formatting accurately and consistently|
|Writing Mechanics. (10 %)||Writing is clear and concise. Sentence structure and grammar are excellent. Correct use of punctuation. No spelling errors.|
|Organization. (10 %)||The organization results in clarity and presents logically arranged points.|