|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education Saudi Electronic University||المملكة العربية السعودية وزارة التعليم الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية|
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Strategic Management (MGT 401)
Deadline: 23/10/2021 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Strategic Management||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT401||Student’s ID Number:|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 5||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment No 1: Discussion Questions
- Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management. (Lo 1)
- Understand the Corporation Social Responsibility (Lo 2).
- Explain how executive leadership is an important part of strategic management (Lo 3)
- Question 1
Discuss the influence of globalization, social responsibility and environmental sustainability on strategic management of a corporation. (2 Marks)
- Question 2
In what ways can a corporation’s structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses?
- Question 3
Discuss how executive leadership is an important part of a strategic management? Give examples from real market. (2 Marks)
- Using the terminology developed in the course of strategic Management will be highly valued.
- Your answers MUST include at least 4 outside references (other than the slides and textbook) using a proper referencing style (APA).
- Using references from SDL will be highly valued.
Maximum number of words: 1500