Sometimes the artist’s agenda is political, satirical, or imitative, andsometimes the artist chooses this way to challenge established aesthetic values.
Choose a work of visual art, in this same spirit, that was created between 1870 and 1930, anywhere in the world, which resonates with you personally.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing how you would transform this image to make a strong personal statement using one of the following contemporary visual arts media:
- Computer-based media
Include the following information about the original work of art:
- Explain the influence of new technologies (above) on the visual arts.
- The name and nationality of the artist
- The media that was used
- Title of the original art work
- The date it was created
- A full verbal description and visual analysis of the work
- The aesthetic movement it represents
- The message it was intended to communicate
Include the following:
- Describe in detail the work you would create
- How you would create it
- The media, process, and materials you would use
- What your work would look like
- The message it would communicate
- Where it would be displayed
- Who would see it
- Explain fully how the message you intend relates to the message that was intended by the original artist.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.