There are 3 steps to complete this task.
Step 1: Determine Knowledge (Complete this step by Wednesday)
- Click on the intellipath icon in the Left Navigation Bar of your Classroom under the Course Work section to begin.
- A landing page will appear, scroll down and Click on Start intellipath.
- Choose Determine Knowledge from the Steps Tab on the left-side of your screen.
Step 2: Learning Path
- Once you complete the Determine Knowledge follow the instructions to begin working on your Learning Path.
- Your path will only consist of learning nodes that you need to work on and is individualized for you.
- You will receive feedback as you work through your path.
Step 3: Practice & Revision
As you are working in your Learning Path you may need to spend additional time in specific areas to improve. You can do this by practicing and revising. Review this document. Click intellipath for intellipath Suggestions to help guide you on how to Practice and Revise to increase your Knowledge State.
How do I make the most out of the intellipath Experience?
Understand the terms of the system by reviewing the definitions below and reviewing this document. Click intellipath for Student Tips about the intellipath assignment.
Determine Knowledge: Your self-assessment to find out what you know and what you need to work on for this phase. Determine Knowledge is very important as it tells the Adaptive Learning system what you know and what you do not know. It sets the baseline for your learning in each phase and it creates your learning map from the results of your Determine Knowledge. The more you let the system know, the more accurate your Learning Map and your phase work.
Learning nodes or Lessons: Lessons improve Knowledge State on each of the learning nodes assigned for each phase. The lessons are connected throughout the entire course map. Work on one lesson influences learning on other lessons in the course map. Learning is a continuum throughout the course, assessment is constant, and by revising lessons, you can continually improve their learning.
Knowledge State: A moment in time that describes a learner’s knowledge on a Determine Knowledge, learning node or lesson. Knowledge State is real time information and changes as you work in the system. Improving your Knowledge State for each phase should be your goal.
Knowledge Covered: The amount of Knowledge covered based on the learning nodes or lessons assigned to you for each phase. Completing all of your learning nodes or lessons should be your goal for each phase.
Practice: Implemented in three different ways. First, Practice can be assigned by your instructor, second, Practice can be assigned by the system, and third, Practice can be a student choice. Choose Practice once you have completed the learning node or lesson and when you have a good understanding of the material, but still have room for improvement. Two types–directed and undirected:
- Directed Practice: Choose a specific learning node, and then choose Practice, questions for Practice will show Goal and improvement on that specific learning node or lesson
- Undirected Practice: Choose the Practice icon; your practice questions will be on all learning nodes for that phase
Revision: Choose Revise once you have completed the learning node or lesson and when you feel like you need to learn more on a topic; choosing the Revise button will begin a new lesson on the specific node you chose so that you can revise the node to an improved score.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.