Approximately 70%–75% of homicides are committed with firearms. Write 4–5 pages that answer the following questions:
- Explain how a handgun is manufactured, most specifically the bore of the barrel.
- Why is rifling present in the bore of the barrel? What is the purpose of rifling?
- Compare and contrast a revolver versus a semiautomatic handgun. How is the caliber of a handgun determined?
- Explain the difference between a bullet, shell casing, and a projectile.
- When examining a handgun, projectile, or shell casing, provide examples of class and individual characteristics.
- What is the difference between a perforating gunshot wound and a penetrating gunshot wound?
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of an entrance wound versus an exit wound.
- What are the characteristics that might exist or not exist for determining the muzzle-to-target distance?
- There are four ranges. At each range, what is the muzzle-to-target distance?
- contact to near contact
- close range
- medium range
- distant range
- Explain the characteristics that might exist or not exist at each range. For example, a bullet hole will be a characteristic at each range.
- What types of evidence would an investigator document from a handgun of a death scene?
Cite all references using APA citation format.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.