The R&D organization has decided it wants to promote total involvement and create a learning organization. The community-building meeting is the mechanism to move this forward. You have decided to bring in other consultants from the Working Better Group to help you plan this meeting.
The group has agreed to collaborate on the following three goals:
- Organizing the total community into teams for the various events and exercises that will take place.
- Recommending an icebreaker exercise, and identifying the key learning points that will come from the exercise.
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation that explains the Johari Window matrix and lists guidelines for increasing the open area. These guidelines should specifically identify how the individuals at the meeting should try to act. You also need to identify the best time during the meeting to present this information.
The meeting will take place over 3 consecutive days. A total of 350 people will attend.
Use the attached organizational chart to create the following types of teams:
- Intact work teams (by total function and for each unit within the function)
- Cross Functional Teams that represent specific levels in the organization
- Cross Functional Teams that contain all levels in the organization
It may be easiest to create the teams by making two copies of each slide so you have three versions of each slide: one for each type of team. You may use colors, lines, shapes, or other methods to identify which positions will be included on each team.
For each of the key events listed on the Meeting Overview document, recommend which teams you would use to attain the goals of the overall meeting. (These key events are in green on the overview.) If there is another team composition you would use instead of the ones listed previously, please describe it.
Use the Small Group Discussion Board to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different team compositions.
You need to create two documents: one PowerPoint file with the teams clearly delineated on the organization charts and one copy of the Meeting Overview document identifying which type of teams will be used for which activity. You will be adding to the Meeting Overview document in Part 3.
Please add your file.
Select an icebreaker activity for the opening session. Use the library, Internet, or other resources to research possible icebreaker exercises. For the exercise you choose, please define the specific learning point (or points) you would make to set the stage for a productive meeting. Briefly explain how this icebreaker ties in to the goal of increasing company-wide communication and community building. Use the Small Group Discussion Board to come to consensus on the icebreaker activity. Will need a consensus about the icebreaker activity and learning goal should be written up in a 1–2 Word document.
Please add your file.
Open communication is going to be important, so you want to provide some guidelines for sharing information and listening to feedback. Create a 10–15 minute presentation (8–10 slides) introducing the Johari Window as a way to increase open communication.
- When will you present this information at the meeting so it will have the most impact?
- Consider the key events and tie it to one of them, either as a learning from the event or as preparation so to increase the effectiveness of the event.
- Add this presentation to the Meeting Overview document.
Please add the following files:
- PowerPoint file with Organization Charts
- Make sure your designations are clear.
- Make sure to fully explain the objective that the activity will meet.
- If you use outside sources (in addition to course materials), be sure to cite these using APA style.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.