Lewin’s Change Theory
One of the seminal studies and theories related to change management is Kurt Lewin’s Change Theory. Components of his work are identified in many other theories, so understanding this theory offers insight into the change management process.
In this assignment, provide a brief overview of Lewin’s Change Theory, including his rationale for creating this theory and the intended role this model addresses in change management.
Then discuss the three stages of change implementation and explain the importance of each stage. Be sure to use the terminology for each stage of Lewin’s Change Theory as outlined in the text.
Finally, Lewin’s Change Theory was created in the 1940s. Is the theory still applicable in today’s global economy? How would you modify/alter his theory to ensure that it remains relevant and applicable in Saudi Arabia? Discuss any changes to be made to his theory to reflect today’s business environment, both globally and in Saudi Arabia.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 pages in length (Double space), which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use University academic writing standards and APA style 7th edition.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least 4 reference three of them scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you use your own words with ZERO plagiarism in the content.
- Sperate heading or subtitle for each part to be easy to follow you answer.