- 5 RN 2 LPN 2 NA
- 30 patients
Acuity Level 1 – 6 Patients
- Room 2301 Susan is a 93-year-old who fell at home and is waiting for nursing home placement who uses a walker and requires assistance to the bathroom and ADLs
- Room 2312 Fredrick is a 57-year-old who is recovering from a knee replacement who needs educational reinforcement and is going home today.
- Room 2319 Joshua is a 63-year-old who was in for cardioversion and is going home today.
- Room 2329 Brian is a 49-year-old who has been diagnosed with hypertension and Alzheimer’s Disease who wanders off the unit and needs assistance with ADLs.
- Room 2304 James is a 95-year-old who has osteoarthritis and needs help getting out of bed, bathing, and dressing.
- Room 2307 Francis is a 39-year-old who will be discharged today. She received discharge teaching yesterday about her ruptured appendix wound and wants to review the care instructions before she leaves.
Acuity Level 2 – 8 Patients
- Room 2302 Brooke is a 33-year-old who was admitted with new-onset DM with uncontrolled blood sugars. She has started on new medications, including insulin, and needs additional patient and family education.
- Room 2311 Mark is an 83-year-old who is on isolation for MRSA and is on IV antibiotics and ten other medications.
- Room 2320 Jeffrey is a 63-year-old who is non-compliant with his medications and came in with hypertension and crackles in his lungs. He has daily labs and has a wound on his left foot.
- Room 2330 Leslie is a 46-year-old who had unstable angina and had a cardiac catheterization yesterday late afternoon and stayed over for observation.
- Room 2305 Traci is a 72-year-old who has a history of heart disease, a history of myocardial infarction, and mild dementia.
- Room 2308 Alecia is a 33-year-old who was experiencing chest pain and is scheduled for a stress test later today.
- Room 2303 Theodore is a 22-year-old who has had DM since he was a 10-years-old who requires medication adjustments.
- Room 2318 Bruce is a 45-year-old who was placed on isolation for C-Diff and is on several IV mediations.
Acuity Level 3 – 9 Patients
- Room 2306 Amelia is an 83-year-old after a stroke and requires total care.
- Room 2313 Audrey is a 78-year-old with newly diagnosed COPD.
- Room 2317 Abigail is a 90-year-old who is a diabetic with a chronic leg infection.
- Room 2328 Roxanne is an 82-year-old with newly diagnosed lung cancer.
- Room 2322 Nancy is a 56-year-old with chronic kidney disease and on peritoneal dialysis.
- Room 2323 Dennis is a 35-year-old who was admitted with right upper quadrant pain that radiates to the right shoulder.
- Room 2314 Roger is a 46-year-old who is wasted and malnourished. She has severe diarrhea.
- Room 2309 Terry is a 59-year-old who has bladder cancer with painless hematuria.
- Room 2310 Barry is a 54-year-old who has a history of mitral valve regurgitation.
Acuity Level 4 – 7 Patients
- Room 2315 Karen is a 45-year-old who had an acute myocardial infarction with percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Room 2321 Fredrick is a 43-year-old who was admitted after an overdose and required close monitoring.
- Room 2327, Samantha is a 57-year-old with severe abdominal pain with no bowel sounds.
- Room 2324 Robbie is a 62-year-old who has been vomiting and pain in the abdomen.
- Room 2325 Jenny is a 58-year-old MVA who has a tracheostomy.
- Room 2326 Annette is a 68-year-old who had a bowel resection and colostomy.
- Room 2316, David is a 54-year-old with weakness and a decreased level of consciousness.
|RN 1||RN 2||RN 3||RN 4||RN 5|
|Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity|
|LPN 1||LPN 2||CNA 1||CNA 2||Staff 5 RN 2 LPN 2 CNA 30 patients 6 acuity level 18 acuity level 29 acuity level 37 acuity level 4|
|Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity||Room #||Acuity|