College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 16th Oct 2021
|Course Name: Introduction to Operations Management||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT311||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1442/1443 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Demonstrate the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy and issues required for a new production design.
- Exhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.
- Demonstrate process-flow analysis, process design solutions, operations strategies in the business operation.
Assignment Question(s): (Marks 5)
- Describe the nature of operations management in the following organizations. In doing this, first describe the operation process of the production system. Second, identify operations decisions. (Marks 3) (word count maximum:500)
- A paper manufacturing
- An internal design office
- Suppose that a firm is considering moving from a batch process to an assembly-line process to better meet evolving market needs. What concerns might the following functions have about this proposed process change: marketing, finance, human resources, accounting, and information systems? (Marks 1) (word count maximum: 150)
3. Describe the flow chart of Textile Manufacturing Process. (Marks 1) (word count maximum: 100)
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just click Order Now. At Academizzed.com we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.