Deadline: 23/10/2021 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Intro to International Business||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT-321||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1442/1443 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: /5||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-07 in Black Board only.
- Citing of references is also necessary.
- Explain the forces driving and evaluating the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
- Identify the major components of international business management (Lo 2.4)
- Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business (Lo 2.1)
Please read Case 4: “Will China Continue to Be a Growth Marketplace?” available in your textbook, (12th edition) and answer the following questions:
- Assignment Questions:
- Will China maintain its strong economic growth in the years to come? Some suggest it will until 2050. What do you think? (Marks: 2)
- If China will go from 17 million to 200 million middle- and upper-income people by the early 2020s, would the scenario presented by Best Buy not be applicable anymore? Would newly rich Chinese customers engage in this purchasing in the 2020s? (2 Marks
- With Alibaba’s ownership of the very popular Tmall and Taobao online shopping systems (similar to eBay and Amazon) and its spread across the world, will a Western-based online shopping culture ultimately infiltrate China? (Mark:1)
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just click Order Now. At Academizzed.com we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.