In groups of between four to five students choose an entrepreneurial venture to analyse. You are advised to choose a relatively recent entrepreneurial venture so that information about the entrepreneurial process leading to the launch and growth of the venture is still available. You may not choose a venture that was started by the entrepreneur studied by any of your team members for Assessment 1.
Venture for my group : “Thank you.Co” – https://thankyou.co/categories
Write a group report of 1500 words (max) on an entrepreneurial venture (also referred to as company, start-up, business or firm), taking particular cognisance of opportunity evaluation techniques identified in Module 3 (opportunity evaluation), and complimented with learnings from module 2.
Below are some aspects that you could investigate (use as a guideline only):
- Venture opportunity evaluation and execution of entrepreneurship opportunities (Note, entrepreneurship opportunity evaluation is not a Porters 5 forces) 200 words
- How the venture progressed compared to theories (such as the entrepreneurship process) 200 words
All three assignments must be presented in the format of a management report that complies with the following:
- Format: Microsoft Word.
- Font: 12 point, Times New Roman.
- Text [Including references]: 1.5 line spacing, left-justified.
- Page Layout: 1-inch (2.54cm) margins on all sides with page numbers in the bottom right corner and no header/footer.
- A front cover page that contains the report’s title, author(s), submission date and word count.
- An executive summary of no longer than one page.
- A table of contents. Main and sub-sections must be numbered and linked to page numbers.
- The report must be paginated.
- The report must be spell-checked.
- All Figures/Tables/Graphs must be sequentially numbered and captioned.
- All Figures/Tables/Graphs must be referred to and discussed from within body of text.
- In-text citation of sources must be done correctly (using APA6).
- A reference list must be provided and comply with prescribed style (APA6).
- You must use the peer reviewed journal articles
- Appendices must be sequentially numbered and appropriately captioned.
- Each report must have an introduction and end with a conclusion (reminder, the abstract/executive summary is very important as well)!