Hi, I need this completed by Sunday 6/22/15 by 11:59pm. I have included the instructions below. Many thanks in advance!!
For this component of the project, you will write an analysis of the following details associated with your chosen company and its industry:
- The microeconomic environment of corporate operations (that is, does the firm operate in an environment that is an oligopoly, or under monopolistic competition?).
- Regulatory issues that impact the company’s decisions (for example, environmental regulations and accounting regulations such as the Dodd-Frank Act or the Sarbanes-Oxley Act).
- Ethical issues that impact the company’s decisions.
Use your chosen company’s 10-K report to locate detailed information for your project. Support your analyses with examples from your chosen company as well as your course readings and resources, using proper APA format for all in-text citations and references at the end of each individual paper.
Review the Company Analysis course project description and requirements to ensure that all necessary work is completed. Use the grading criteria provided in the scoring rubric, along with the guidance for structuring your paper.
Before you submit your assignment to your instructor for grading, you should submit a final version of your paper to Turnitin. More information on the Turnitin Source Matching tool is available on iGuide.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Resources: Minimum of 2 resources required.
- Length: 4–5 double-spaced, typed pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.