Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you:
1. Describe the structure and function of the electoral college.
- How and when was it created in the U.S.?
- Why was it created, and by whom?
2. Compare the electoral college to a popular vote approach for elections.
- How does the electoral college system operate/function?
- What are consequences of using an electoral college system versus a popular vote? Use the 2000 presidential election as an example.
3. Asses the value of an individual citizen’s vote under the electoral college system.
- Why does the U.S. still use the electoral college for presidential elections today?
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.