Earthquakes (100 Points)
Go to the daily earthquake list and note the day and time you looked up the information. Answer the following questions in complete sentences and paragraphs. Be sure you cover the entire seven days visible on the page. Your responses should demonstrate critical thinking.
- How many earthquakes are over 6.0 over the week? How many between 4.5 and 6.0 over the week?
- What country outside the U.S. had the most earthquakes during this time? Provide details.
- Where was the most recent earthquake over 4.5? What magnitude was it? How deep was it? Is this shallow, intermediate, or deep?
- Explain the type of plate boundary it was near. Why are earthquakes common to this area?
- Where was the deepest earthquake during the week? Where was the shallowest? What type of boundary were these on?
- Where was the most recent earthquake closest to you? Include the name of the city and state you reside in (or country if outside of the United States). What type of plate boundary was it near, or why was it not located near a boundary?
Be sure your paper is 2-3 pages long, cites credible sources, answers all questions with complete sentences and paragraphs
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.