Connecting the Dots – What is an Effective Program?
In Chapter 10, the text addresses primary, secondary and tertiary prevention programs. What are these levels? Give an example of an effective program in each level. Give a brief description of each program, its intended purpose, and target juvenile population. Why do you think they are effective?
When responding to one of your classmates, address one of the programs with a focus on one of the text’s questions below concerning prevention programs. Select one bullet below and present the positives and the negatives for the issue addressed:
- Does every juvenile who has been arrested need treatment? Should all juveniles arrested receive the same treatment services? Why or why not?
- Should prevention programs be given to everyone, and if so, where? Should we consider ethnicity, race, education, socio-economic standing?
- Are the services worth the taxpayer costs? Consider both financial and social costs.
- Should we mandate prevention for school aged children, their parents, or for both? What if the parents refuse to participate?
- What role does the state have in addressing pre-criminal, status offenses or delinquent behavior? Should the state have the authority to force parents to participate? What sanctions should the state have to enforce compliance?
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.