The purpose of the individual biblical integration paper is to explore the topic of servant leadership in a non-exhaustive scholarly manner that will be useful in your chosen field. In this individual project, learners will be able to demonstrate comprehension of man-centered (contemporary/worldly) and Christ-centered (biblical) servant leadership as it relates to leadership assumptions and methods. Learners will be able to analyze servant leadership theories and the characteristics and differences between man-centered (contemporary/worldly) and Christ-centered (biblical) servant leadership. The individual paper must cover the following topics:
- A biblical analysis of the key ideas associated with the man-centered servant leadership (contemporary/worldly) perspective.
- A biblical foundation for Christ-centered (biblical) servant leadership.
Please be sure to follow the assignment instructions precisely.
- Length of assignment: 750 words exactly.
- The title page, abstract page, and references section are excluded from this length.
- Exceeding or going under the required word count will result in a loss of points. The goal is to write succinctly.
- Format of assignment: APA current edition and use of scholarly tone.
- Number of citations: minimum of 10
- All required course readings and content should be cited and referenced.
- Please note that incorporating required readings from the first three course modules is essential to earn a minimum grade.
- The incorporation of additional citations beyond basic course required readings are more likely to earn a better grade.
- Adding scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles is required to improve your grade upon the minimum.
- Acceptable sources: Scholarly articles published within the last five years, course textbooks, course lectures and presentations, and biblical scriptures from the Bible.
- Graded individual biblical paper: Please upload your individual paper via SafeAssign.
- Minimum requirements: Instructions highlight minimum requirements which do not automatically earn the student an A grade.
- Course Content: Review all required course content each week for detailed requirements, which includes the syllabus. Since every course is different, please avoid assuming weekly requirements, including deadlines, word length, and interactions are the same.
- Communication: Announcements, Faculty Emails, and Feedback
- Please review all announcements and emails to ensure you are not missing pertinent information relative to assignments and continuous improvement.
- Please review all professor’s general and individual feedback for continuous improvement on future assignments.
- Always be courteous to your classmates and professor in all communications.
Note 1: Requests for assignment extension are unlikely to be granted. Please note that deadlines differ from those in other courses.
Note 2: Submitting a request for an extension on Sunday (i.e., at 11:50 pm) does not mean it will be granted automatically. Even if the extension is granted, the institution’s late penalty may apply.
Note 3: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.