Description: In this 2-minute clip, Albert Bandura discusses how the Bobo doll experiments led to changes in behavioral intervention
Prompts to Consider:
- How did the Bobo doll experiments lead to changes in treatment?
- What are the three elements Bandura saying that you need to change the society?
Description: This 17-minute story describes one family’s path in the treatment of a child with bipolar disorder.
Prompts to Consider
- Describe this family’s journey. Do you think that the ups and downs are inevitable in this type of situation or would better treatment have helped?
- Dr. Williamson discusses how to recognize the signs of serious issues. What are these?
- Dr. Williamson addresses concerns about the treatment of African American children with mental health issues. Describe these.