Annotated Bibliography Assignment Instructions
The field of project management is always evolving, and project managers lead projects in many different environments, in many different ways. Since it is imperative as a project manager to stay current regarding project management developments and understand the concepts related to project management, you will create an annotated bibliography. The annotated bibliography will investigate a topic of your choice (from the list provided) so that you may review literature and research in an area of interest, making it applicable to your current environment.
Research current scholarly articles that pertain to your topic. Note items of interest about both the author(s) of the article and the article itself. Take notes and develop a brief summary of each article you include, then develop your annotated bibliography. Your annotated bibliography must include at least 10 scholarly (from peer-reviewed journals), current sources (within the last 5 years) directly related to your project management topic. Be sure that you select a variety of respected sources. The annotation for each reference must include all of the following:
- Who the author is and how they are qualified
- A brief summary of the article
- A reflection on the source and how it fits in the topic chosen for research
- An analysis of the article and its value, applicability, etc.
- Each annotation should be around 150 words long.
- Format the annotated bibliography in current APA style. Include a title page with the topic as part of your title. No additional reference page is needed.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.