Discuss recent research regarding Antisocial Personality Disorder in the Prison System. The topic should be covered in depth in the course, etiology and risk and protective factors for a disorder, cross-cultural variations in the presentations of a disorder, an issue in assessment and diagnosis, or a topic of particular interest.
- The presentation may be anywhere between 5 (minimum) to 10 (maximum) minutes long.
- It may include video clips that effectively support your topic, but the clips may not be any longer than 2 minutes.
- While you are free to use information from articles, you also must use at least FOUR outside sources from academic resources such as scientific journals or published books. The claims made in your presentation should be driven by and derived from research, which should be properly cited in APA style.
o References must be included in the presentation and should be in APA style. o A reference page in APA style.
It is strongly suggested that you utilize the journal database made available by the FDU Library to locate relevant academic sources. In addition, the following links will be helpful: https://fdu.libguides.com/psycinfo http://fdu.libguides.com/searching https://fdu.libguides.com/az.php?a=p
This presentation is worth 50 points:
- 30 for content and accuracy
- 10 for creativity, engagement with the material, and presentation skills
- 5 for the use and correct citation of academic resources in the presentation,
and the APA reference page
- 5 for answering questions/responding to comments (Q&A)
o Other students may earn extra points for providing interesting thoughts, comments and/or questions to presenters.