I’m studying for my Computer Science class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Submit a Word document that addresses each of the following:
- Chapter 16
- Define and describe total cost of ownership. List at least 10 items to consider when determining a data center’s total cost of ownership.
- Define and describe a capital expense. How are capital expenses different from operational expenses?
- Define and describe economies of scale and provide a cloud-based example.
- Define and describe “right sizing” as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Define Moore’s law and discus how it might influence cloud migration.
- Given company revenues of $2.5 million and expenses of $2.1 million, calculate the company’s profit and profit margin.
- Chapter 17
- Compare and contrast functional and nonfunctional requirements and provide an example of each.
- Discuss why a designer should avoid selecting an implementation platform for as long as possible during the design process.
- Discuss various trade-offs a designer may need to make with respect to nonfunctional requirements.
- Discuss why the system maintenance phase is often the most expensive phase of the software development life cycle.
- Chapter 19
- Define scalability.
- List five to ten potential relationships that align with the Pareto principle, such as how 80 percent of sales come from 20 percent of customers.
- Compare and contrast vertical and horizontal scaling.
- Explain the importance of the database read/write ratio.
- Assume a site guarantees 99.99 percent uptime. How many minutes per year can the site be down?
- Chapter 20
- List and describe five ways you think the cloud will change the future of TV.
- List and describe five potential uses for intelligent fabric.
- List and describe five ways the cloud will influence the mobile application market, or vice versa.
- Discuss the importance of HTML 5.
- Discuss how the cloud will impact future operating systems.
- List and describe three potential location-aware applications.
- List and describe five ways intelligent devices may work together.
Your responses should be submitted as a Word document and the paper should adhere to APA format and style. Your answers should be written in your own words. Include proper citations to any sources you used in your answers.
The assignment is due at the end of the day on Sunday of week 7.
In case you have a similar assignment feel free to ASK FOR HELP. Generally, essayproresearchers.com has the best academic writers with extensive experience in handling diverse types of orders including case studies, argumentative essays, PowerPoint presentations, admission essays, blog articles, market research, thesis, project proposal, literature review, among other forms of writing.