I’m working on a Social Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Discussion 1 :
1. How did you feel about watching the 13th?
2. How does the 13th characterize our criminal justice system and political institutions?
3. How much did you learn about the war on drugs and war on crime before watching the film?
4. How do you think the media and popular culture representations of Black Americans, particularly Black men, have contributed to a dangerous climate of white fear and anxiety?
Material : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDWWy4CMhE , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4BPYIqm6k
View both videos and compare and contrast the perspective of two African American civil rights leaders. Feel their passion and drive for their cause. Also, keep in mind that there is no right or wrong answer… but please don’t make the argument that one was better than the other.
1. What is Martin Luther King’s view or hope on race?
2. What is Malcolm X’s view or hope on race?
In case you have a similar assignment feel free to ASK FOR HELP. Generally, essayproresearchers.com has the best academic writers with extensive experience in handling diverse types of orders including case studies, argumentative essays, PowerPoint presentations, admission essays, blog articles, market research, thesis, project proposal, literature review, among other forms of writing.