I’m working on a statistics discussion question and need an explanation to help me learn.
The use of statistics is often employed to highlight international, national, and state trends in crime and drug abuse.
- Go to the FBI Uniform crime report website (http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr-publications (Links to an external site.)), pick one of the reports for a particular year, and
- describe in detail what the report is about
- discuss the types of variables, defining the different elements
- provide a summary of findings (or results) of the report in your own words
- Describe 3 interesting (and differing) examples of the use of statistics in forensic sciences
- Go to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services administration (SAMHSA) website (https://www.samhsa.gov/data (Links to an external site.)), pick a dataset of your choice from any of the available data sets, and briefly summarize the data in your own words.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay