- Cover Letter
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Table of Figures
- Executive Summary
- Research/Literature Review (Framework/Models of Success/Examples/Sources)
- Suggestion of Primary Research (ie. fieldwork: Surveys, interviews, observations) [Subsection of Literature Review]
- Discussion/Evaluation Plan/Conclusion (including suggestions for the future)
- Body of the Proposal & Works Cited in MLA Format
- *Visual Aids/Figures (throughout)
- Appendix (Optional)
– Size 12*, black, Times New Roman font, bold section titles (size 12), SINGLE-SPACE,
block formatting (left justified, no indents), one space between paragraphs.
* This does NOT include the Title Page. Your title should be big and bold (within reason of course)
– Minimum 12 pages in length to pass (not including Works Cited)
– Minimum of 4500 words cover-to-cover
– Fieldwork should be in its own sub-section called: Primary Research
and it should come before the Plan (at end of Literature Review/Research).
– Minimum 8 references (4 must be scholarly)
– properly executed MLA Formatting throughout
- turn off all hyperlinks
- use examples from text book and Module 10 as a guideline for writing your Final Proposal
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay