Assignment: Week 3 Discussion
Data Flow Diagrams
Discuss one of the following topics.
- Logical data flow diagram (DFD)
- Physical DFD
- Comparison of logical and physical DFD
- Summary of system activities that could be used to generate a DFD
- Checking a diagram for errors
Use an example to demonstrate your understanding.
Your post will include at least one DFD, created for this post specifically.
After providing your example, the DFD will be used as a backdrop to explain the topic you chose, as it relates to the diagram.
**Do not attach things to the discussion board. If you have an image, use the icon on the toolbar that looks like a plus sign with a circle around it to add the image directly to your post.
Start your post by stating which topic you chose.
- Your examples can be derived from your current working environment, experience, or invented for this forum. Repeating an example that you found in an external source will not demonstrate your understanding of the topic.
- You need to demonstrate that you understand the concepts you chose to discuss. If your contribution is copied and pasted, properly paraphrased, or properly quoted without any of your ideas, you will not demonstrate that you understand the concepts.
- When you are graded for any work in this course, I am assessing your comprehension. In order for me to do that, you need to demonstrate that you understand.
- This is a required assignment worth 25 points.
- Three posts are required: an initial post and two peer responses. Your first post is due by Wednesday ET. Your peer responses
- Do not claim credit for others’ words, ideas, or concepts, by failing to identify your sources. It is plagiarism.
- Post content
- Are you writing entirely off-topic? Off-topic posts degrade the quality of the forum. You will not earn points for posts not relevant to the objectives for this discussion board.
- You are not required to use external sources in this class. However, if you do, use credible sources.11 Not everything on the internet is accurate; go figure!
- You must cite and reference every source you paraphrase, quote, or refer to in your post, per APA 7.
- Check your content for proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar before posting. If I cannot understand what you meant, you will not demonstrate an understanding.
- There is no length requirement. It is not about the number of words in your post; it is the content that matters.
- Formatting your post
- Your citations and references need to conform to APA 7 formatting.
- Cover page content? Unnecessary. Distracting.
- Hanging indent? Unnecessary. Not needed.
- Do not attach your posts. Write in Blackboard.
- When you reply to peers
- Stick to the forum topics; connect to the content your peer provided.
- If you write something like, “Your post is great. Here are a few points of my own,” you have not written a peer response; that is a general post.
- Do not forget to credit sources used in peer responses, per APA 7.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay