A Food Safety Program is a ‘live document’ that outlines how a business will proactively identify and control food safety hazards when producing, manufacturing, or handling food. It’s designed and managed by a Food Safety Supervisor on behalf of a food business.
Food Safety Plan (FSP)should include the following:
- Identify all potential food safety hazards that may be reasonably expected to occur in the food business’ operations
- Identify solutions for controlling these hazards
- Include daily records that demonstrate regular measurement and observation for each of the controls
- Provide procedures for corrective action when a hazard is found to not be under control
- Provide for the regular review of the program by the food business to ensure its adequacy
- Include a documented mechanism that outlines basic food safety procedures should the Food Safety Supervisor become absent
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay