What’s the deal with fire? Does it make us more human?
After completing this week’s readings and watching the Eon video,“When we first tamed fire,” (Links to an external site.) read this article by University of Alabama professor, Dr. Christopher Lynn, and another short news article about his research on humans and fire.
- (2014) Why sitting by the fire is so relaxing: Staring at flickering light awakens our inner caveman (Links to an external site.)
- (2020) Would Our Early Ancestors Have Watched the Super Bowl? (Links to an external site.)
- Original research article here if you are interested (not required):
Answer the questions below based on this week’s materials and the above articles (Don’t forget “Connections” in your text on page 246):
1) What general purposes did fire serve for early Homo?
2) What is the relationship between human biocultural evolution and fire?
3) According to Dr. Lynn and other researchers, in what evolutionary ways are we still connected to fire or similar types of stimuli?
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay