Assignment 2: Evaluation of a Weight Loss Program
Many Americans believe that they are overweight, by a few pounds to a few hundred pounds. Because of this, weight loss systems are big business. For this assignment, you are to select a weight loss system and evaluate it in terms of the information about the physiology of ingestive behavior covered this module.
- Find a website, a brochure, a popular article, or an advertisement about weight control that proposes a mechanism for loss of excess weight.
- Document the key proposals in terms of the main claims for success of the program (e.g., restriction of fat and small portions).
- Describe the reasons provided for the effectiveness of the program (e.g., a full stomach reduces hunger).
- Discuss the physiological components involved in the weight loss program. Clearly express an understanding of the physiology of the process of hunger, satiation, eating, and drinking as relevant for the weight loss method being described (e.g., long periods between meals would be likely to reduce blood sugar levels).
- Present a critique of the materials based on the module information on eating and weight regulation.
- Evaluate the proposal and suggest whether you would try this weight loss system or recommend it to someone else. Explain why or why not.
For this assignment, you are required to cite, at a minimum, the online course and the textbook for the course. Additional sources are welcome. Scholarly sources are preferred and can be found in the Argosy University library located under theAcademic Resources section of Course Home. For reputable web sources, look for .gov or .edu sites as opposed to .com sites. Do not use Wikipedia.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.