A term paper of no less than 1500 words will be written on
a Topic which you should select from the list of Language
Development Hypotheses provided at the bottom of this
guide in BLUE FONT. This list is also available in the Class
Requirements Section of the online Course. The Term Paper is
to present a discussion based on a minimum of three articles,
books or chapters in a book (excluding the class Text, of
course), that describe, support or refute the hypothesis you
have selected from the list. Please note that you can do all
three in the same paper if you wish. A minimum of three
references in APA format will be included at the end of the
paper. The entire paper, however does not need to adhere to
APA format. This pertains to just the references. An example
of APA format is also provided in the Class Requirements
Section of the online Class.
Also, at the end of the paper you should include a short
Appendix, which will answer three questions: 1. What were the
databases, if any, that you used to find each article or book; 2.
What was the search strategy you used (i.e., the search words
you used) in each database to find the articles; and 3. Was
each article that you cited an example of Primary or Secondary
Please email the Term Paper to the instructor both as an
attachment and, for back-up purposes, as text copied and
pasted directly into the email message.
The Ten topics :
1. The effects of watching television for young children are
2. The number of siblings and their position in the family in
3. Increased opportunities to experience (play with) many
4. Letting the infant cry at night so that she/she will
5. Exposing the child in the first five years of life to classical
6. The more you talk to a child in the first five years, the
7. Children who are read to (or who read) have better
8. A plentiful diet of sugar based cereals, soft drinks,
9. Reading to a child every day (even an infant) is beneficial
10. A baby, who immediately after birth is allowed to remain
11. Babies who are not touched will perish at worst or have
12. Children who watch Television spend less time reading or
13. Children with stay-at-home moms (or dads) have better
14. Sustained middle ear infections among children from
15. Learning to read and play music facilitates attention
16. For the normal baby, being exposed to two, three or more
17. A person’s first language can not be acquired after
18. Parrots, porpoises, and/or primates do not acquire
19. Children have better eidetic imagery than adults
20. Syntax is only found in human communication.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposals, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay.