You will identify a problem or issue within your organization. This may be a current place of employment or a community group, such as a church, school, homeowner’s association, daycare, recreation center, soccer team, or other another group.
You will then include the following in the report…
- define the problem persuasively and accurately
- propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
- present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation.
… and the following components:
- executive summary
- transmittal letter or memo
- table of contents
- body of the report, including headings and subheadings
- conclusion, stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
- references page, with references listed in APA format
The complete report should be 2000-3000 words, not including the list of references. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small. Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
The complete report should cite a minimum of five sources. At least one of them should come from a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal. Your sources can also include interviews but no more than two. The sources will be integrated into the paper to explain the problem, provide evidence of the problem, and support the solution. If you are having trouble locating scholarly sources for your topic, you can let me know during the weeks leading up to the due date for the report. I can try to help you or work with you on integrating sources.
Strategies to Consider for this Assignment
The following resources will present guidelines and examples that will help with the formatting of the various components and, ultimately, the finalization of your research paper. PLEASE CONSULT THEM.
-Victoria University of Wellington has a thorough outline and review of the components of this type of business report. Click here to access it.
-Queen Margaret University has an excellent guide for this type of report. Click here to access it.
-Murdoch University has an outstanding guide on writing this type of report. Click here to access it.
-Colorado State University presents excellent tips in organizing the report. Click here to access its site.
-Monash University has a sample case study report that you might find helpful. Click here to access it.
Topics to Help You Come Up with Ideas on this Assignment:
Some possible workplace research topics are the following. These are just examples to help you get started. Please do not feel that you have to select one of these topics.
- Going to a wireless network
- Going to a paperless office
- Switching from Windows to Linux (or other similar switch)
- Installing/upgrading company firewall
- Establishing a drug policy
- Establishing an employee leave donation program
- Establishing an equipment donation program for used computers, etc.
- Establishing a company recycling program (paper, etc.)
- Education/retraining for your employees
- Establishing a program for millennial workers (e.g., training on certain aspects of etiquette, on understanding other generations, etc.)
- Designing a training program for workplace safety issues
- Redesigning employee performance evaluations
- Developing a work-at-home (telecommuting) policy
- Developing a flex-time policy
- Establishing on-site day care or providing other child care benefits
- Providing gym membership or creating an on-site workout facility
- Creating or revising a charitable contribution policy
- Creating or improving a tuition assistance program
- Accommodations needed for employee/s with specific health issues (for example, migraines)
- Establishing a Habitat for Humanity (or other group) chapter at your organization
Some students have chosen topics outside of their workplaces, such as the following:
- Starting a neighborhood watch program
- Starting a mentor program at your place of worship
- Getting additional lighting in the neighborhood
- Changing traffic patterns around your child’s school
- Starting a PTA website for your child’s school
- Installing a tot lot in your neighborhood
- Constructing a crying baby room at your place of worship
- Offering ESL courses at your church
- Increasing participation in a military Family Support Group
- Introducing a youth sports program to a school or community
Length: 2000-3000 words, not including the list of references. In other words, the text of the paper should be 2000-3000 words. The sources are to be cited and listed in APA style.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay