Perform an internet search for “Creative Spark” TED channel.
Review the entire list of talks on the “Creative Spark” TED channel.
Select one talk that is of interest to you, and watch it in its entire length.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the talk. Include:
- The name and position of the speaker
- The location and year of the talk
- The salient points made – what are the key concepts?
- The supporting details that catch your interest (examples, applications, anecdotes, etc)
- How the talk’s content illuminates some of the stages of creativity
- How the topic of the talk relates to the concepts of imagination and curiosity
- How some of the points made in the talk might apply to your personal experience and/or benefit society as a whole
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
In case you have a similar question and need it answered for you just say write my essay. At Academized we have all the most qualified academic writers and tutors, for all your assignments, essays, cases studies, discussion posts, project proposal, research papers, discussion posts, nursing assignments, admission essays, blog articles, and other forms of academic work.
If you don’t want a custom paper, just buy a pre-written essay from Buy College Essay